- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian Investigative Committee: SC judge was killed for his work2013-01-16 12:30
The Investigative Committee of Russian Federation has instituted a criminal case under the articles 295 (attempt on the life of a person administering justice or preliminary investigation) and 222 (illegal arms trafficking) of the Criminal Code in connection with the murder of a judge of the Supreme Court of Dagestan Magomed Magomedov, the RIA Dagestan reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Currently, the investigative team is working at the scene. Investigation of all the circumstances of the incident is being carried out. As a priority version of the murder, investigators are considering the professional activities of the judge.
As recalled by the BaltInfo, the judge of the Supreme Court of Dagestan Magomed Magomedov was killed in Makhachkala on January 15. The murder took place on Tuesday about 9:00 pm Moscow time near the house No 54 on Gorky Street.
"Unknown persons shot the judge of the Supreme Court of Dagestan Magomed Magomedov presumably using a handgun. He died from the injuries. Circumstances of the incident are being investigated", said the source in the republican department of the IC RF.