- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Finance Minister of Georgia is ready to debate with Vano Merabishvili2013-01-16 13:06
Finance Minister of Georgia Nodar Khaduri is ready for a debate with the Secretary General of the "United National Movement" Vano Merabishvili. According to the Echo of the Caucasus, this was announced on the official page of the Georgian Ministry of Finance in Facebook.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the statement by Khaduri, Georgia is not experiencing a budget crisis, and he is ready to take part in a debate with the Secretary General of the "National Movement" on the state budget, the economic development outlook of the country and the government's plans.
As recalled by the News-Georgia, Secretary General of the "United National Movement", former Prime Minister of Georgia Vano Merabishvili said at a news briefing on Tuesday, January 15, that "the budget crisis began in the country» and this was fraught with disastrous results.
According to Merabishvili, budget crisis caused is by several factors, in particular, "the decline in real incomes, low economic activity, the decline in exports and imports, as well as a decrease in production and trade".
As noted by Merabishvili, the new government has begun oppressing the business in order to supplement the budget.