- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili has smoothed out the situation on Nagorno-Karabakh2013-01-18 12:44
During a one-day visit to Yerevan, the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili has managed to smooth out the roughness, which arose before his visit due to the ambiguous interpretation of the statement by the Foreign Minister Maya Panjikidze on the situation in the region, the NG.ru reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Armenian side is fully satisfied with the explanation of the Georgian Prime Minister: Nagorno-Karabakh conflict should be resolved by peaceful means, and Georgia is neutral in the process, but ready to contribute to the peace process, if such is the desire of the neighbors - Armenia and Azerbaijan.
As recalled by the GHN, previously the media released information that Panjikidze, speaking of the conflict in Nagorno-Karabakh, declared that the conflict could only be resolved "in favor of the territorial integrity of Azerbaijan".
Members of the parliamentary minority demanded the resignation of Foreign Minister of Georgia. In particular, according to the deputies, Panjikidze's statement over Nagorno-Karabakh has become a new reason for the scandal in the Armenian media.
Speaking about the internal situation in Georgia at the meeting with Tigran Sargsyan, Bidzina Ivanishvili said that the Armenian Diaspora was guaranteed the same rights and responsibilities as all the residents of the country.