- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Leonid Tibilov has met with South Ossetian MPs2013-01-18 13:18
South Ossetian President Leonid Tibilov has met with members of Parliament of the Republic, the IA Res reported. They have discussed the issues related to the Parliament activities, as well as its interaction with the leadership of the Republic.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The course of the South Ossetian leadership is to work collectively and systemically. This kind of meetings with members of Parliament will continue to be held regularly. We will have the opportunity to discuss not only the legislative issues, but also socio-political and socio-economic issues", said Leonid Tibilov.
In turn, the chairman of the parliamentary committee on legislation, law and local government Amiran Dyakonov stressed that the possibility of communication contributes to productive work for the good of the Republic.
Recall, regular meeting between representatives of the Georgian and South Ossetian civil societies, directed on restoration of mutual understanding and trust between the two parties, was held in Yerevan on January 12-13, 2013, in the framework of public dialogue "Viewpoint".
The event was attended by 25 participants, including representatives of international and non-governmental organizations. Armenian side did not participate in the meeting. Georgian delegation included recently appointed Minister for Reintegration of Georgia Paata Zakareishvili. It is unknown who represented the Ossetian side at the meeting.