- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
The court has released Vladimir Bedukadze on bail2013-01-21 12:33
January 20, Tbilisi City Court released on bail Vladimir Bedukadze involved in the case of ill-treatment of prisoners in Georgian prisons, the RBC reported. He is the author of the scandalous fotage of torture in prisons. The court made the decision after the Prosecutor's Office of Georgia appealed submitted petition for the release of Bedukadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The Prosecutor's Office believes that Vladimir Bedukadze is ready to cooperate and intends to provide new data on the persons involved in the scandal around the tortures of prisoners in Tbilisi Prison N8.
Recall, Vladimir Bedukadze returned from Europe to Georgia on January 17. On arrival at Tbilisi airport, he was detained since earlier he had been in absentia sentenced to two months preliminary detention.
Bedukadze's lawyer told journalists that "the arrest took place in a calm atmosphere". He was delivered to the Gldani prison, and his personal belongings were sent to his family meeting him at the airport.