- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian delegation to take part in economic forum in Davos2013-01-21 16:21
Georgian delegation headed by the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili will participate in the World Economic Forum in Davos on January 23. This was announced by the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Georgia Maya Panjikidze, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to her, during the visit Bidzina Ivanishvili intends to hold bilateral meetings with the heads of governments of Ukraine, Switzerland and Poland. He also intends to meet with the UN Secretary General.
Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili, in turn, said that the Georgian delegation was going to invite the Forum participants to invest in a private equity fund.
At the same time, as reported by the News-Georgia, Prime Ministers of Russia and Georgia Dmitry Medvedev and Bidzina Ivanishvili do not plan to meet at the World Economic Forum.
"The Prime Minister of Georgia will hold a series of bilateral meetings with top officials of the states, including Ukraine, Switzerland, Poland and several other countries, as well as with UN Secretary-General. He will participate in several sessions of the Forum", Panjikidze said. She added that during the forum Ivanishvili would also hold a number of meetings with "important representatives of the world economy".