- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Merabishvili and Khaduri won't debate2013-01-22 12:55
Finance Minister of Georgia Nodar Khaduri has refused to debate with the former Secretary General of the ruling party "United National Movement" Vano Merabishvili, the Echo of the Caucasus reports.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Recall, Vano Merabishvili said at a news briefing on Tuesday, January 15, that "the budget crisis began in the country» and this was fraught with disastrous results.
According to Merabishvili, budget crisis caused is by several factors, in particular, "the decline in real incomes, low economic activity, the decline in exports and imports, as well as a decrease in production and trade".
In turn, Finance Minister Nodar Khaduri stated he was ready for a debate with the Secretary Vano Merabishvili.
Khaduri said that Georgia was not experiencing a budget crisis, and he was ready to take part in a debate with the Secretary General of the "National Movement" on the state budget, the economic development outlook of the country and the government's plans.