- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian Deputy Foreign Minister has resigned2013-01-23 13:43
Deputy Foreign Minister of Georgia Nikoloz Vashakidze has resigned. He accounts his resignation for the mismatch of his own views with the country's foreign policy course, the Echo of the Caucasus reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"There's nothing else I can add. This is a topic for a serious discussion, let's confine ourselves to this. At this point I need to have a rest", said Vashakidze. According to him, he has not yet decided where to continue his activities.
Georgian Foreign Minister Maya Panjikidze stated she was upset from Vashakidze's resignation. According to her, he was asked to remain in the Ministry at the post of the ambassador, but he refused.
As recalled by the Caucasian Knot, Nikoloz Vashakidze served as Deputy Foreign Minister from 2010 and remained in the office even after the change of power in the country.
Maya Panjikidze has refrained from declaring a possible candidate for the post of her deputy. The decision on the matter is still pending.