- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Karabakh FM: Azerbaijan is trying to distort the essence of the Karabakh conflict2013-01-24 13:15
On January 23, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Nagorno-Karabakh Karen Mirzoyan received the students and professors of the American Johns Hopkins University. According to the IA Regnum, this was announced by the press service of the Nagorno-Karabakh Foreign Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the meeting, they have touched the issues of the history, current stage and prospects of settlement of the Karabakh-Azerbaijani conflict, as well as the regional processes.
In particular, Mirzoyan noted that the Karabakh people in unequal war imposed by Azerbaijan has managed not only to defend the homeland and win, but also to create independent state based on the principles of democracy, freedom and respect for human rights.
"In the settlement of the Karabakh-Azerbaijani conflict Nagorno-Karabakh stands solely for the peaceful settlement of the issue under the auspices of the OSCE Minsk Group and the return of Karabakh to the negotiating table as a full party", said Mirzoyan.
According to the PanArmenian, Minister noted that Azerbaijan is trying to distort the nature and format of the negotiations. He added that "a key element in solving the Karabakh problem is consideration of the free will of the people of Karabakh". "We believe that the right to self-determination of the people of Artsakh must be necessarily taken into account", Mirzoyan emphasized.