- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili met with Medvedev in Davos2013-01-24 13:49
At the World Economic Forum in Davos, Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili had a conversation with the Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev. The meeting took place at a reception organized in the honor of the guests of the forum.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgian Prime Minister himself came up to Medvedev, and they were talking a few minutes", a Russian businessman who attended the event told RIA Novosti.
Recall, a meeting between the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili and Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev is "not scheduled" at the World Economic Forum in Davos.
At the same time, Ivanishvili himself said that such a meeting "could happen by accident", the Echo of the Caucasus. He added that he was invited to the luncheon, organized in Davos by the Russian delegation on January 25. "As far as I know, the list of participants of the luncheon does not include Dmitry Medvedev. However, if such a meeting happens by accident you'd know about it", said Ivanishvili. He noted the luncheon of the Russian delegation would be mostly attended by the representatives of the Russian business elite, many of whom he knew.