- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Official Russian-Georgian meeting to be held in April in Strasbourg2013-01-25 11:28
The first official meeting of the delegations of Russia and Georgia in the full format will take place at the April session of the PACE. According to the IA Rex, this was announced on January 24 by the head of the Russian delegation to PACE Alexei Pushkov after a meeting with the head of the Georgian delegation.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Speaking of the upcoming meeting in April, the head of the Russian delegation said that they could discuss cultural exchange, visa issue, contacts between people, as well as the transport problem. Pushkov also noted that after the parliamentary election in Georgia "there is a shift in our relationships, there is a need to start revival of the relationships".
Recall, yesterday, the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili had a conversation with the Russian Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev at the World Economic Forum in Davos. The meeting took place at a reception organized in the honor of the guests of the forum.