- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Kvirikashvili: Georgia must revive economic relations with Russia2013-01-25 12:09
Economic cooperation with Russia must be resumed without any political compromise. This was declared by the Minister of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia Giorgi Kvirikashvili participating in the World Economic Forum in Davos, the Trend reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, Georgia must necessarily resume economic relations with Russian companies, at least for the reason that it provides a great opportunity for the country's economy.
"It is necessary to help the people find jobs in our country. We are planning very interesting meetings, including with Russian companies", said Kvirikashvili.
Meanwhile, Georgian-Russian business forum is scheduled for March in Tbilisi for the first time in recent years. As reported by the IA Regnum, a relevant agreement was reached on January 23 in Davos, at the meeting between the head of the National Investment Agency of Georgia George Pertaya and the head of the Business Association in Russia.
Pertaya stated that Russian businessmen are showing great interest in Georgia, so the Georgian side has decided to hold a special event for them in spring. The forum in Tbilisi will be attended by the representatives of major Russian companies.