- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gas supplies for Tskhinval stopped2009-03-10 12:47
Tskhinval is totally cut off gas supplies, ITAR TASS informs alluding to Nugzar Tabuyev, the chief engineer of Energetika [South Ossetian company].gt-en-newsitem-inside
"According to Itera-Georgia representatives, repair works are being conducted on the Agara-Tskhinval gas pipeline" Tabuyev said, "In this connection gas supplies of Tskhinval are cut off up to 5 p.m. "
The Ossetian side has insisted on repair works on the Georgian part of the pipeline since early February.
Let us remind that Russian gas supplies to South Ossetia via the territory of Georgia were resumed on January 25th 2009, after about six months of cutting off. In a few days after resumption pressure in the pipe started dropping and this morning was only 0.5 atmospheres.
For all that time Itera-Georgia representatives, responsible for Russian gas transit to South Ossetia, has been saying that they are "working on this issue and damages will be repaired".