- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
PACE representative to visit South Ossetia on March 13th -14th2009-03-10 14:04
Corien Jonker, Chair of PACE Committee on Migration, Refugees and Population. will pay an introductory visit to Tskhinval on March 13th - 14th , RIA Novosti informs alluding to one of the Assembly employees.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the source, Jonker intends to hold a meeting with Davit Sanakoyev, the ombudsman for the South Ossetian President .
Mrs Jonker is also expected to visit Tskhinval and Akhalgori environs, the source in PACE shared.
In the course of her visit Jonker is also planned to conduct negotiations with the ICRC representative.