- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In presidential administration Magomedov can take up national policy2013-01-29 12:54
After the resignation the former head of Dagestan Magomedsalam Magomedov can take up the national policy in the administration of Russian president, the Kommersant reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the edition's source in the Kremlin, Magomedov "will have his own functions - it is assumed that in his new position he will be responsible for national policy".
Meanwhile, Vladimir Putin's spokesman has neither confirmed nor denied the information that Magomedov would deal with national policy.
Recall, Russian president Vladimir Putin took early resignation of the head of Dagestan Magomedsalam Magomedov, whose terms expire in 2015, on Monday. He was appointed deputy head of the Russian presidential administration. Acting head of Dagestan was appointed deputy of the State Duma of the "United Russia" Ramazan Abdulatipov.