- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Supposed murderer of Gekkiyev eliminated in Kabardino-Balkaria2013-01-29 17:56
An active member of the local sabotage and terrorist group, a suspect in the murder of the journalist Kazbek Gekkiyev eliminated in Nalchik, the RBC reported. According to the press service of the Main Department of the Russian Interior Ministry in the North Caucasus Federal District, the offender has been locked in a service station.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The suspect opened fire with a handgun and was killed by return fire. "The killed was identified as Zeitoun Baziev, born in 1982", said in the press service. The offender was also a suspect in the murder of the rector of the Kabardino-Balkar Agricultural University Boris Zherukov.
Recall, well-known anchorman of the VGTRK of Kabardino-Balkaria Kazbek Gekkiyev was killed on December 5 in Nalchik. According to preliminary reports, 28-year-old Kazbek Gekkiyev was walking the Kirov Street, while an unknown vehicle stopped in front of him, from which two men got out.
"Criminals at first talked to Gekkiyev, but then one of them took out a Makarov pistol and opened fire", police source in Nalchik told the edition. The journalist died before arrival of doctors from his injuries.