- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gigi Ugulava may be summoned to Prosecutor's Office2013-02-01 15:06
Tbilisi Mayor Gigi Ugulava may be summoned to the Prosecutor's Office as a witness on the case of "TbilServiceGroup". According to the GHN, this was announced by the Prosecutor General of Georgia Archil Kbilashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to him, on this case the prosecutor has already questioned about 200 people who openly said they had no contacts with the service and had been executing the party tasks. The prosecutor noted that due to the party activities of these people 5,245 lari from the budget has been embezzled, and the people behind the party activities received additional money from the city budget.
The investigation also found that on August 6, 2010, staffing and salary schedule of the "TbilServiceGroup" were approved by the Mayor of Tbilisi Gigi Ugulava. In fact, there has been embezzled more than 5 million GEL.
In the air of the TV channel "Maestro" the Prosecutor General of Georgia Archil Kbilashvili stated that the the Mayor of Tbilisi Gigi Ugulava would be interrogated on the case of the "TbilServiceGroup" in the near future, the IA Regnum reported.