- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Petre Kankava appointed the head of the Tourism department2009-03-10 17:40
Petre Kankava was appointed the head of the Tourism and Resorts Department of the Ministry of Economic Development of Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to the Ministry, he is 32, completed the Bachelor's course of the international law and international relations of I. Javakhanishvili Tbilisi State University.
In 1999-2000 he worked in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Georgia, in 2000-2004 worked as an attaché in the general consular service of Georgia in Athens, in 2005 - the First Secretary of the Georgian embassy in Cyprus, in 2008 obtained authority of chargé (ad interim) of the Foreign Ministry of Georgia, in 2009 included in the list of personnel pool of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
For the two previous years the Department was headed by Otar Bubashvili. In mid 2008 the then Minister of Economic Development Ekaterine Sharashidze started reorganization of the department, and Bubashvili worked in the private sector.