- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Gigi Ugulava interrogated by Prosecutor's Office2013-02-04 13:35
Mayor of Tbilisi Gigi Ugulava, who is considered the most likely candidate for the presidency from the party of Mikheil Saakashvili "United National Movement", was interrogated by the Prosecutor's Office on charges of embezzling $ 3.2 million.gt-en-newsitem-inside
At the same time, some members of the "United Movement" have once again accused the government of Ivanishvili of fabricating criminal cases, political repression and the desire to usurp power, the IA Regnum reported.
The investigation has found that on August 6, 2010, staffing and salary schedule of the "TbilServiceGroup" were approved by the Mayor of Tbilisi Gigi Ugulava. In fact, there has been embezzled more than 5 million GEL.
Recall, according to the Prosecutor General of Georgia Archil Kbilashvili, on this case the prosecutor has already questioned about 200 people who openly said they had no contacts with the service and had been executing the party tasks. The prosecutor noted that due to the party activities of these people 5,245 lari from the budget has been embezzled, and the people behind the party activities received additional money from the city budget.