- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Turkey intends to supply Azerbaijan with combat helicopters2013-02-04 14:18
Azerbaijan will buy 60 attack helicopters of Turkish production T-129 ATAK. The cost of aircrafts amounts $ 3 billion, the Rosbalt reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Turkish aerospace company Türk Havacılık ve Uzay Sanayii (TAI) intends to launch mass production of the helicopters ordered by Azerbaijan this year.
In addition to Azerbaijan, the UAE, Malaysia, Pakistan and Jordan have shown interest in buying Turkish helicopters, the Trend reported.
According to the edition, the Turkish-made helicopters ATAK are the part of the state program aimed at ensuring the Turkish army with arms, equipment and outfit of the own production. Currently, Turkey has achieved self-sufficiency in this sector at 50%. ATAK helicopters can reach speeds of up to 300 km per hour, to fly in all weather conditions and poor visibility.