- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A number of Georgian NGOs are protesting against visit of Russian experts2013-02-04 15:55
Representatives of several Georgian NGOs gathered on Monday at a rally against the visit of Russian experts, political scientists and journalists to Tbilisi, who came to participate in press conference "Georgia after the 2012 elections and the future of Russian-Georgian relations", organized by the International Center on Conflict and Negotiation, the RIA Novosti reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to local media, about a dozen people gathered in front of the hotel, where the press conference involving the Russian political scientists Nicholai Silaev, Andrew Sushentsov, Fyodor Lukyanov and Sergey Mikheev.
"Russia wants to embed its Kremlin journalists in Georgia for personal purposes. Georgian society should not allow this", one of the participants told reporters.
Recall, the Russian Foreign Ministry responded to the request of the head of Rospotrebnadzor Gennady Onishchenko on visa support to the Georgian delegation that would participate in the negotiations on the issue of the return of wine and mineral water from Georgia to the Russian market, and ordered to issue entry visas.