- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili: Georgia won't give up restoration of its territorial integrity2013-02-05 12:27
Commenting on the statement of the U.S. Vice President Joe Biden made at the Munich Security Conference, Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili stated today that Washington rigorously supported the territorial integrity of Georgia, the Trend reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Biden said in his speech that the United States did not agree with Moscow on all issues and cited the occupied territories of Georgia as an example. According to him, the United States will not recognize Abkhazia and so-called South Ossetia as independent states and are not going to recognize them in the future.
"Georgia is trying to improve relations with Russia. We must return our territories and we won't give up the restoration of territorial integrity of the country", said Ivanishvili.
A meeting between the Prime Minister of Georgia with the representatives of the media is being held today in Tbilisi hotel "Sheraton Metekhi Palace". During the big press conference Ivanishvili is going to summarize the work that was carried out for 100 days from the formation of the new government.
Georgian Prime Minister, according to information released on the eve, will speak about the activities carried out in different directions, and then he will answer the questions, the Echo of the Caucasus reports.