- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ex Defense Minister of Georgia will be put on the international wanted list2013-02-06 11:27
Former Georgian Defense Minister David Kezerashvili will be put on the international wanted list. According to Trend, this was announced on Wednesday, by the Prosecutor General of Georgia Archil Kbilashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Kezerashvili was charged and sentenced to a preliminary measure in the form of two-month arrests and, of course, he will be put on the wanted list", Prosecutor General said.
According to Kbilashvili, there are a variety of data about his location, but this is the responsibility of the Interior Ministry.
Recall, earlier, Prosecutor's Office filed charges against Kezerashvili under several articles of the Criminal Code. Former Defense Minister is accused of taking bribes on a large scale and extortion. According to the Prosecutor's Office, as a result of Kezerashvili's criminal activity the country has suffered damage amounting to several tens of millions of dollars.
Kezerashvili headed the Ministry of Defense of Georgia before the Russian-Georgian war in 2008. He left Georgia after last year's parliamentary election, won by the coalition of "Georgian Dream".