- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Azeri Defense Ministry: Situation in conflict area remains tense2013-02-07 11:48
Armenian army units fired on the positions of Azerbaijani Army in the nameless uplands of Gedebey region from their posts in the nameless uplands of Krasnoselsk region of Armenia yesterday and tonight. According to the APA.az, this was announced by the Azeri Defense Ministry's press service.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The positions of Azerbaijani Army were also fired from the positions near occupied Sarijali, Garagashli and Shirvanli villages of Aghdam region, Tapgaragoyunlu village of Goranboy region, Ashagi Seyidahmadli village of Fuzuli region and nameless uplands of Khojavend region.
Meanwhile, the opposition Nationalist Movement Party of Turkey in the province of Yalova is conducting a campaign to collect signatures to protest against the continuation of occupation of Azerbaijani lands by Armenia, as well as to enhance the role of Turkey in the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, the Day.az reported.
According to the edition, the document will be sent to the U.S. and the UN.