- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgia and Japan to sign a number of agreements2013-02-07 12:31
Today, Georgia will sign agreements related to the seven projects within the "Project for Grassroots and Human Security", funded by the Japanese government, at the residence of the Ambassador of Japan, the Trend reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The ceremony will be attended by the Acting Japanese Ambassador Hiroki Tokunaga, as well as the representatives of the Georgian government and international organizations.
Agreements will be signed by the Japanese Embassy and the NGOs "Abhazinterkont", "Association 2Media and the public", the Association of Business consulting organizations, "Civitas Georgica", Georgian Foundation for Prosthetic and Orthopaedic Rehabilitation, Association for Conservation and Sustainable Development and Georgian Association of Museums.
The first of the project implies establishment of a center for farm cooperative in Ambrolauri region to promote the development of agriculture, the Day.az reported.
The second project is connected to the rehabilitation of kindergarten No 16 in Poti; the third project - improving the technical facilities in the village of Diaknisi in Khulo area; the fourth - rehabilitation of the kindergarten No 1 in Khashuri; the fifth - construction of a center of prosthetics in Tbilisi; the sixth - introduction of the refrigeration system for agricultural products in Khelvachauri municipality; and the seventh project - rehabilitation of the Archaeological Museum in Batumi.