- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Irakli Okruashvili fully acquitted2013-02-08 11:44
Tbilsi City Court has fully acquitted the former Defense Ministers Irakli Okruashvili, the Echo Moskvy reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Okruashvili was found not guilty of negligence. At the end of the trial he stated he could return to politics.
Former politician was accused that during his tenure as Minister of Defense the department had purchased a large number of low-quality service cartridges. The court has found that the order was delivered to Georgia in three shipments. Moreover, the batch of low-quality ammunition was delivered when David Kezerashvili was the Minister of Defense.
Meanwhile, former Georgian Defense Minister Irakli Okruashvili demands public apology from President Mikheil Saakashvili, the Rosbalt reported.
Okruashvili said that it was easy to prove that all the charges had been fabricated, and he expected an apology from the Georgian president in the next few days.
Okruashvili also said that he might return to politics. "I do not rule out a return to politics", ex-Defense Minister said.