- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In Georgia, unknown person poured paint over another monument to Stalin2013-02-08 16:16
In Georgia, unknown person poured paint over the third in the past two-days monument to Joseph Stalin. According to the ITAR-TASS, after the parliamentary election, in more than 10 villages and a number of regions of Georgia, residents repaired and returned to their places dismantled monuments and busts of Stalin.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Meanwhile, in continuation of a series of acts of vandalism against the monument to Joseph Stalin in Georgia, two of which were recently damaged and pour with pink paint, the disgruntled have organized an Internet campaign "I have painted the monument Stalin", the News-Georgia reported.
Among others, the scandalous statement was made by an activist of the former ruling party "United National Movement" Thea Tutberidze.
"I appeal to the government of Georgia and the Ministry of Internal Affairs stating that I have poured paint over the monuments to Stalin. I also did it in 2009 in Gori", said the activist. "I will continue doing this, and if you return the monument to Stalin in Gori, I would blow it up for sure", she added.
Given that such a claim was made by several people, it is unclear how true the content of the video is.