- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Onishchenko: Russian experts are not going with inspection to Georgia2013-02-11 12:04
The visit of the Russian experts for inspection of Georgian enterprises was postponed, the head of Rospotrebnadzor, chief sanitary doctor of Russia Gennady Onishchenko told the Interfax on Monday.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"The departure of three teams of experts was postponed on indefinite term", he said.
On February 4, at a meeting with the Georgian delegation in Moscow in Rospotrebnadzor they have agreed on the mechanism of access of wine and mineral water from Georgia to Russia. In particular, it was decided that this week, three teams of experts from Rospotrebnadzor were to visit Georgia to inspect production.
"We have agreed that during a week the Georgian side would develop and provide us their suggestions on the productions to be visited by our experts, and we would depart on Monday. But we have no such data, os the departure was delayed", said Gennady Onishchenko.
Recall, earlier, in late January this year, Chief state sanitary doctor of Russia Gennady Onishchenko, the head of Rospotrebnadzor said he saw no serious obstacles for the return of Georgian wine to the Russian market, besides the political ones.
"As for my position, I see no problems. If the topic will not be politicized ... I do not see a big problem, since the Georgian winemaking has made great progress over the recent years", Onishchenko said on Tuesday at a press conference in Moscow.