- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Georgian President urged not to undermine the situation in the country2009-03-11 11:59
Mikheil Saakashvili, the President of Georgia addressed the citizens with the appeal to prevent the split in society and development of situation according to the Ukrainian scenario, where the economy is undermined because of constant struggle for power.gt-en-newsitem-inside
As the Georgian leader mentioned at the meeting with businesspeople, after the August events "the entire world supports Georgia, but the fortress ruins from the inside".
"Only Georgians can defeat Georgians, but I am sure it will not happen for many years ahead as we felt a taste of state, taste of economic success," Saakashvili said - Inerfax.
He highlighted that the economic situation of Ukraine, Georgia's ally, deteriorates catastrophically. According to the Georgian leader, it is also connected with the continuing struggle for power.
Touching upon the prospective of Georgia's development with the global financial crisis on the background, he said, "Georgia is a small economy, and if we act wisely, mobilize five, ten, twenty, thirty investments, we surely survive the hard time".