- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
In a special operation in Dagestan three militants eliminated2013-02-12 14:09
Law enforcement officers have eliminated three militants during a special operation at the border Tabasaran and Derbent districts of Dagestan, the BFM reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Regime of the counter-terrorist operation was introduced at the administrative border of the two districts of Dagestan. As a result of search operations near the village of Darvak there was discovered a group of armed men who opened fire at the law enforcement officers. During the exchange of fire three bandits were killed, the representative of the situation room of Dagestan said.
According to a source in law enforcement bodies of the republic, in part of the territory of Tabasaran and Derbent districts there was introduced CTO regime; now there are being conducted search activities, the area of the operation is cordoned off, the Echo of the Caucasus reported.
Recall, on February 7, in Dagestan, militants attacked an armored patrol vehicle "UAZ". One of the militants was killed by returning fire, another was wounded.