- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Alasania: Saakashvili is detached from reality2009-03-11 12:46
"The statements of the President of Georgia that there is no political crisis in the country and therefore he would not resign are the evidence of his detachment from reality", Alasania stated in his interview to The Akhali Taoba, published today.gt-en-newsitem-inside
According to Alasania, the alliance has already started formation of offices for holding a coutry-wide plebiscite on the issue of Saakashvili's resignation.
"In nearest time we will visit various regions of Georgia and present people the plan of holding this plebiscite - the country-wide survey," - ITAR TASS.
"Together with experts we started work on Georgia's development strategy - issue of economy, domestic and foreign policy; time is needed for creation of this strategy," the Alliance for Georgia leader said.