- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Lukashenko asks Saakashvili for a personal meeting2013-02-13 13:51
Belarusian president Alexander Lukashenko wants to personally meet with his Georgian counterpart president of Georgia Mikheil Saakashvili, the Rosbalt reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Accorfing to the administration of president of Georgia, the Foreign Minister of Belarus Vladimir Makey told Saakashvili about this at a meeting which was held yesterday in Tbilisi.
Makey thanked Saakashvili for what "he had done for Belarus in terms of the EU Eastern Partnership".
Recall, on January 15, Belarusian president Alexander Lukashenko stated he was going to discuss with the Georgian leadership the issue of the return of the country to the CIS.
According to Belarusian president, Georgia should not necessarily become a member of the military structures of the Commonwealth. "But they must make some steps towards their neighbors", Alexander Lukashenko added.
In turn, one of the leaders of the Republican Party of Georgia and associate of Georgian Prime Minister Ivanishvili, MP Levan Berdzenishvili state he would not advise the president of Belarus Alexander Lukashenko to visit Georgia.