- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Eduard Nalbandyan met with Ivanishvili and Saakashvili2013-02-14 13:06
As part of the visit to Tbilisi, Armenian Foreign Minister Eduard Nalbandyan has met with the Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili and president Mikheil Saakashvili, the PanArmenian reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
During the meeting they have discussed the issues related to the meeting of Foreign Ministers of the Eastern Partnership held in Tbilisi, and the preparation for the summit in Vilnius.
Eduard Nalbandyan has also met with the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Moldova Vladimir Lyamke,. They have discussed the issues of mutual interest.
Recall, on February 12, Eduard Nalbandyan took part in informal meeting of Foreign Ministers of member countries of the Eastern Partnership in Tbilisi.
The meeting was attended by the Commissioner for Enlargement and Neighbourhood Policy European Parliament Stefan Fule, Deputy Secretary General for the External Action Service Helga Schmid and delegations of member countries of the Eastern Partnership.
Armenian Foreign Minister noted the importance of the signing of the Armenia-EU agreement on visa facilitation. He also confirmed the willingness to hold third informal meeting of Foreign Ministers of the Eastern Partnership in Yerevan.