- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A meeting of the Security Council of South Ossetia was held in Tskhinval2013-02-15 12:50
A meeting of the Security Council of the Republic was held on February 14, in the capital of South Ossetia, the RSOnews reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The main agenda of the meeting of the Security Council was the two problems. First, they touched upon the illegal crossing of the state border of South Ossetia and Georgia. There was declared a rigid position of Security Council members, who emphasized that such attempts would be severely suppressed.
The Security Council members paid special attention to the problems of the residents of the village of Zardiantkari, the IA Res reported. The difficult situation in this village emerged last June, when the Georgian police moved the station closer to the South Ossetian-Georgian state border, which was previously located a few hundred meters away from the border.
Recall, on June 29, the concerned residents of the Georgian village of Zardiantkari bordering with South Ossetia, all eight Ossetian families living there, arrived in Tskhinval. They appealed to the leadership of South Ossetia with a request for help.