- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Paata Zakareishvili met with delegation of Council of Europe2013-02-15 15:14
On February 14, Georgian Minister for Reintegration Paata Zakareishvili held a meeting with member of the delegation of the Council of Europe, which is currently in Georgia, the Deputy Secretary General of the Council of Europe Gabriella Bataini Dragoni, the Vestnik Kavkaza reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This was not the first meeting with the Council of Europe, but it was the first meeting at such a high level. We have presented the results of the work we had carried out. At our request, in January this year, the Council of Europe sent experts to Georgia in order to study our conflicts and estimate them observing the Standards Council of Europe. Today, the delegation presented the views and recommendations of the experts. We discussed how to connect the Council of Europe to conflict", Paata Zakareishvili stated.
At the meeting the parties summed up the implemented work, the Tbilisi Week reported.
In conclusion, the State Minister for Reintegration said that the cooperation with the Council of Europe continues.