- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Fifth victim of swine flu recorded in Georgia2013-02-18 14:13
The virus of "swine flu" has already led to the death of the fifth person in Georgia. According to the News-Georgia, this was announced by the chairman of the National Center for Disease Control and Public Health Paata Imnadze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
A young man, who was delivered with the diagnosis of the Swine influenza from the city of Zugdidi, has deceased in a clinic in Tbilisi.
"This is the fifth case of laboratory-confirmed deaths from the virus so-called swine flu - H1N1", Paata Imnadze stated.
According to the agency's head, from the beginning of the influenza season in the country there have been recorded tens of thousands of patients. "Of them, 143 cases were the laboratory-confirmed influenza virus H1N1", Imnadze added.
Population was advised to avoid crowded places, and at the first sign of the disease immediately consult a doctor, the Rosbalt reported.
Influenza A (H1N1) is transmitted by airborne droplets, through a handshake, as well as in contact with any surface contaminated with microbes: keyboards, switches, books.