- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
A suspect in the blast at the police building in Kaspi detained2013-02-19 12:00
A suspect in the explosion outside the police station in Kaspi is arrested. According to the Echo of the Caucasus, this information was announced by the Georgian Interior Ministry.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The investigation is being conducted on the first part of Article 187 of the Criminal Code of Georgia (damage or destruction of property of others). This Article provides for imprisonment from 1 to 3 years.
As recalled by the Lenta.ru, on February 18, an explosion occurred in the Georgian town of Kaspi (regional center, located about 50 kilometers from Tbilisi). An explosive device went off in front of the district police station. According to preliminary data, it was a hand grenade.
The explosion has destroyed windows in the building, as well as damaged police cars parked near the police station. No information about the people affected by the explosion has been reported.