- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Association of Exporters of Georgian Wine to contribute to the return of wine to Russia2013-02-19 12:29
On Monday, 18 February, Center of economic cooperation between Georgia and Russia announced the creation of the "Association of Exporters of Georgian Wine". According to the News-Georgia, speaking at a conference of winemakers in Tbilisi, the Center director George Seturidze noted that the NGO will focus on early return of Georgian wine to Russia, as well as creating the conditions for their successful sales in the Russian market.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"We will help the winemakers in concluding better deals and finding markets for products in the shortest way. We also send a letter to the chief sanitary doctor Gennady Onishchenko to say that a group of Georgian producers is ready to work directly on the promotion of Georgian products to the Russian market", said the director of the Center, noting that three importers from the Russian side have already agreed to supply Georgian products to the Russian Federation.
Center of economic cooperation between Georgia and Russia was established in 2012 with the goal of restoring economic relations with Russia.
Recall, earlier it was reported that the Rospotrebnadzor experts depart to the Georgian plants for the inspection after Georgia provides verifiable documentation of the companies included into the list in addition. This was announced by the chief sanitary doctor of the RF Gennady Onishchenko.
According to Onishchenko, "the Georgian side has withdrawn six companies from the list", but "added more than 10, but we cannot find their documents".