- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ivanishvili has met with entrepreneurs2013-02-19 13:45
Government will not interfere in the affairs of private business only to improve the conditions of its activity. According to the News-Georgia, Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili said this on Tuesday, February 19, at a meeting with representatives of the business sector in Georgia.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The meeting was attended by about 200 representatives of the business sector, as well as representatives of the government of the country.
"I have passed this hard way ... I have no opportunity of doing business today, but I know the needs of business very well and I can assure you that the Government will not interfere in the business only to simplify and improve the conditions for entrepreneurs and businessmen", said Ivanishvili.
In addition, Prime Minister of Georgia introduced to businessmen Giorgi Gakharia who now is in charge in the government for relations with business. According to Ivanishvili, Gakharia has extensive managerial experience of working abroad in leading companies, the Tbilisi Week reported.
He added that Gakharia can become a business ombudsman. "This week, we can define the functions of Gakharia, whose task will be to provide fast access to the leadership of the government and studying the urgent problems", he said.