- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Hrant Bagratyan calls on Raffi Hovannisian and Serzh Sargsyan to negotiate2013-02-21 15:00
Former candidate for president of Armenia Hrant Bagratyan calls on two of his rivals in the presidential race - Raffi Hovannisian and current head of state Serzh Sargsyan to negotiate and to try to find ways out of the situation, since otherwise it would be impossible to avoid further escalation and confrontation, the IA Regnum reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In the parliamentary election Hrant Bagratyan has gained 2.15% of the vote.
"No one should perceive my call as an undue interference and on the other hand as a custom provocation. Both sides can continue their program of action. I'm sure that even a simple meeting can change a lot. Such a chance exists; and it would be wrong to miss it", Bagratyan wrote on his page on Facebook.
As we reported earlier, the main rival of the incumbent president of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan, Raffi Hovannisian refuses to recognize his victory.
Raffi Hovannisian, who has scored according to preliminary data 36.75% of the vote, has already proposed Sargsyan to admit defeat, stating that is the elected president of Armenia.