- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Russian and Georgian sides to meet on the 1st of March2013-02-21 15:36
Representatives of Moscow and Tbilisi must determin the venue of the next meeting during the week. As reported by the Tbilisi Week, this was announced by the Special Representative of the Prime Minister for Relations with Russia Zurab Abashidze.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Abashidze stressed the meeting would not take place in Geneva to exclude competition between this format and Geneva process. However, he said, the range of issues on agenda at the talks won't be expanded.
"At the first meeting, we discussed the success already achieved in the issues of trade, and did not exclude the expansion of the list of issues to discuss at next meeting", said Abashidze.
The first meeting of official representatives of Russia and Georgia was held on December 14, in Geneva. Abashidze noted that time that the meeting had shown the possibility of a dialogue between the two countries. "Given the fact that this was the first meeting, we can say that in general it was not bad", said the Georgian diplomat.