- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Ministry of Sports official murdered in Georgia2013-02-22 13:28
As reported by the News-Georgia, an employee of the Ministry of Youth and Sports Davy Siradze was murdered in the night of February 22, in the house of the former Minister of Youth and Sport of Georgia Vladimir Vardzelashvili.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Georgian TV also reports that on the night, Vardzelashvili celebrated the return of one of the friends from Greece, and supposedly this friend had a gun which accidentally fired. Siradze has allegedly become the victim of a random shooting.
Emergency physicians reported that the brigade had been summoned to Vardzelashvili's house, around 2 am, and when they arrived, Siradze was in the car at the entrance and he was dead. According to doctors, Siradze was wounded in the chest, the IA Regnum reported.
The preliminary information has shown that the murderer of Davy Siradze citizen, whose identity has not been named, has been detained. Former Minister Vardzelashvili, in whose house the murder had taken place has been summoned for questioning.
Davy Siradze worked in the Ministry under Vardzelashvili, and after his resignation and appointment of the new leadership he remained in the Ministry and worked as Director for Youth Affairs.