- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi residents are protesting against migrants2013-02-25 14:12
On Sunday, in Tbilisi, the Alliance "National Front" held a protest against migrant workers from abroad, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
The action under the slogan "Georgian land for the Georgians" was attended by about 50 people. They gathered in Vazisubani, on the outskirts of Tbilisi, in front of a special economic zone of the Chinese corporation Hualing.
Participants demanded to prevent the admission of migrant workers to Georgia, to tighten procedures of granting Georgian citizenship and visa requirements, as well as to declassify the agreement signed by by Ministry of Economy of Georgia and China's trade and industrial group Hualing in Summer 2012.
Then the protesters marched to a nearby Chinese hotel Fu De Hotel. "Georgian land for the inhabitants of Georgia! We love the Chinese, but when they live in China", they declared, according to the Newsland.
"Here, in a special economic zone of Chinese corporation, they are going to build houses, commercial and retail facilities for residents of China, and about 120,000 Chinese will settle here. We are strongly against that. We are here to protest against the flow of migrant workers to Georgia", said one of the organizers, the representative of the "National Front" Eugene Mikeladze.