- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Universal insurance program launched in Georgia2013-03-01 13:42
In Georgia, the universal insurance program has been launched. This was reported by the Ministry of Labour, Health and Social Affairs of the country, the MIR reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Medicare will be provided to more than 2 million citizens. Universal insurance program provides a doctor summon, as well as outpatient and inpatient treatment costing up to $ 9 thousand.
About $ 370 million will be allocated from the budget for the insurance program this year.
The Minister David Sergienko said that the program would cover the category of the population which currently has no insurance policies. The program applies to these citizens after an appropriate appeal for treatment to the hospitals and clinics, the Echo of the Caucasus reported.
Sergienko also noted that to provide the full service of the citizens they had enough resources: the program will be funded from the budget of the Ministry of Health.