- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Sergeant Glukhov obtained the status of refugee2009-03-12 12:00
Russian Junior Sergeant Alexander Glukhov, who had fled to Georgia, obtained the status of refugee and all the privileges it implies.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Glukhov has accommodation, certain allowance, in his flat there are a TV set and a computer, said Shota Utiashvili, the Georgian Interior Ministry spokesman said to Interfax.
The official refused to say the sergeant's address, explaining it with the security aspects.
He persuaded that no-one is appointed to look after Glukhov, and he is free to go anywhere.
According to Utiashvili, Glukhov didn't address the authorities to grant him Georgian citizenship.
"He wants to return to his Motherland, but not now, when he is under threat of an arrest. He neither expressed a wish to go to some third country", the Interior ministry spokesman said.