- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Tbilisi against Russian inspection of Georgian bases2009-03-12 12:34
Tbilisi refuses to let Russian military to inspect Georgian bases - Interfax.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"This demand is absurd as the Russian Federation is one of the sides of the conflict and cannot be objective", said Revaz Beshidze, the representative of Georgia in NATO, commenting upon the proposal of his Russian counterpart Dmitri Rogozin, uttered at yesterday's NATO-Russia consultations.
Beshidze highlighted that at the present moment the EU and NATO missions are staying in Georgia, and they can provide a competent conclusion on the Georgian army condition.
"In the talk with NATO leadership we expressed hope that the discussion in the framework of NATO-Russia Council will persuade Russian generals in illegitimacy of these steps, and after some time Russia will revise its positions in regard of Georgia," the diplomat concluded.