- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Dmitry Shashkin has returned to Georgia2013-03-06 11:31
On Wednesday night, March 6, Saakashvili's associate, former Defense Minister Dmitri Shashkin returned to Georgia, the Lenta.ru reports. Last few months he and his family lived in the United States.gt-en-newsitem-inside
In Tbilisi airport, Shashkin told reporters that he was "ready to cooperate with the investigation, if there appear any questions".
Recall, Dmitri Shashkin left Georgia in mid-October, after the coalition "Georgian Dream" had won parliamentary election.
On his page on Facebook Shashkin has posted an appeal to "the officers, sergeants, corporals, soldiers, friends and colleagues", in which he wrote that he had left the country with the hope to return in order to again serve his country.
"On October 1 Georgian people made their choice and I respect this choice. But I have different from the new majority values. I worked in the government of president Saakashvili, since I shared his ideals and ideas. Our government was united by an idea, not a pragmatic calculation. We believe that the money is not important, and you can achieve everything through the labor and the idea", Shashkin wrote.