- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Interior Ministry explains: Glukhov hasn’t already obtained the status of refugee2009-03-12 13:12
Alexander Glukhov, the Russian Junior Sergeant, residing in Tbilisi at the present time, underwent no procedures to obtain the status of refugee.gt-en-newsitem-inside
Glukhov is living "usual life' and expresses to wish to return to his Motherland, said Shota Utiashvili, the Interior Ministry of Georgia spokesman. - RIA Novosti.
He underlined that Glukhov "continues staying in the territory of Georgia as a refugee. But he underwent no special procedures on granting any status".
According to Utiashvili, Glukhov didn't ask for Georgian citizenship and may leave the country and return to Russia if he wishes.
"But he hasn't already expressed such a wish as he clearly realizes: in his Motherland he will be under threat of an arrest", Utiashvili concluded.