- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Mikheil Saakashvili is against the restoration of trade with Russia - Ivanishvili2013-03-06 12:11
Prime Minister of Georgia Bidzina Ivanishvili has stated that the president Mikheil Saakashvili was against the restoration of trade relations with Russia, the News-Georgia reported.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Saakashvili is trying to derail the process of normalization of trade relations with Russia. The fact that Russian experts arrived to check the quality of our products with the aim of further exports is a normal process. Incidentally, he has confirmed to me that he did not want to start such relationships", Ivanishvili said on Tuesday night. He added that he apologized to the Rospotrenadzor experts for incorrect statements of the president.
Recall, on Friday, March 1, the Rospotrebnadzor experts completed the first phase of the inspection of Georgian wine and mineral water producers and return to Moscow.
"Today they return. But they still work on schedule. Most of the companies are inspected. Except for a few that have refused to participate in the inspection for some reason, apparently weighing the possibilities. There are few of them", the head of Rospotrebnadzor Gennady Onishchenko said.
He added that experts must report the results of the inspection after returning to Moscow.