- Mom jailed over refusing son's circumcision makes tough call 2015-05-29 11:56
- Kerry sued over Hillary Clinton’s emails 2015-05-29 09:42
- A Website That Lets You Spy On Millions of People 2015-05-29 02:18
- Social Revolution In Ireland: 62% of Irish Voters Say YES To Gay Marriage 2015-05-29 02:11
- Killer robots will leave humans ‘utterly defenceless’ warns professor 2015-05-29 00:35
- Russian Air Force to Get at Least 50 New Strategic Tu-160 Blackjack Bombers 2015-05-29 00:21
- Chicago cops posed with black suspect wearing deer antlers 2015-05-28 13:40
Rospotrebnadzor experts to visit Georgia on March 252013-03-06 12:39
The second visit of the Rospotrebnadzor experts to the Georgian wineries can take place in late March. According to the News-Georgia, this was announced by the head of the department Gennady Onishchenko.gt-en-newsitem-inside
"Georgia has submitted 93 companies. So, we have not visited another 57. Now they submit documentation to us here, in Moscow. Approximately 37-40 companies have already provided it. After the documentary check ends, and after the March 25, we start next iteration of inspection already in Western Georgia", said Onishchenko.
Onishchenko stressed that next week, the Rospotrebnadzor starts issuing to the majority of inspected enterprises the right to provide product samples to the labs of the Russian Federation.
Meanwhile, the Rospotrebnadzor has allowed 36 Georgian wineries and four producers of mineral water to provide samples of their products for registration in Russia. This was also announced by the head of the Rospotrebnadzor, the RIA Novosti reports.
Onishchenko recalled that the department had planned to inspect 39 wine producers. "We have not visited two companies due to their refusal. They are the Shavanabadsky monastery and the LLC "Wineman". They explained this by the fact that they had small volumes (of production. - Ed.)", the head of the Rospotrebnadzor said.